Torchbearer Sagas: Wanderers, Outcasts & Exiles (PDF)
A dozen strange heroes from distant lands, weird cultures and unfortunate origins for the Torchbearer roleplaying game. Include 12 new classes (levels 1-10), new gear, new weapons and armor, new spells, new locations and two additional bonus character classes!
Wanderers, Outcasts & Exiles written by Jared A. Sorensen.
Illustrated by "Calamity" Jon Morris.
- The Assassin: mystic killers and cultists
- The Barbarian: savage warriors from savage lands
- The Bard: half-elven vagabonds armed with sharp swords and sharper wits
- The Druid: bloodthirsty worshippers of the Old Gods
- The Monk: holy men and women perfecting both mind and body
- The Strider: masters of wilderness survival and expert trackers
- The Dark Elf Sorcerer: a banished tribe hungering for power and vengeance
- The Gnome Illusionist: a small, industrious folk prone to mischief
- The Half-Orc Pirate: fierce raiders and swashbuckling scoundrels
- The Minotaur Pit Fighter: gentle giants seeking a sense of purpose
- The Roden Guide: feral creatures who will lead you into the dark...for a price
- The Sea Elf Mariner: elven sailors and sirens from the Far Shores
- The Dwarf Oathbreaker: dishonored and clanless, she endures
- The Halfling Thain: lost and ruined, he searches far and wide for redemption